Monday, July 11, 2011

Goodbyes are Hard... Day 15 July 3rd

    Its traveling day, I wish I could stay a few more days. I will never forget my trip to New Zealand and Australia. It has been the highlight of my life. Fellow blogger you must go to NZ and AUS atleast once in your life. It is a life changing experience that you will treasure. I miss everything, the food, the environment, the music, and especially the people that I got to know on this wonderful adventure. Thank you Adam for all you have done for both our teams, we appreciate all the hard work you do. You made this trip special for not just me but for everyone. Thank you.
Saying goodbye to our awesome aussie Tour Director/Guide and friend Adam. Thanks for everything, you are
the best, we had a blast! Hope to see you in the near future.

         Its hard to say goodbye to people that you form bonds with. I will never forget the people and all the stories we shared with eachother. I know that we will all be together again sometime in the future.
        Dear fellow blogger thank you for taking your time out of your scedule to read what I had to say about my trip to New Zealand and Australia. I hope you learned a few things along the way. Live your life everyday to the fullest, get up off that couch,turn off that tv and see the world and experience new experiences. No worries and no regrets.

  I will be back to Sydney hopefully in the next two years, after I save up enough to stay a good month and explore all that has not been explored. Thank you all again, God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment